=Happily Comatized= =Happily Comatized=

Great!

Awesome melody! Though, it is a little repetitive, it still sounds great!
My suggestion would be more percussion and something to fill in the gaps. Maybe a string synth.
For percussion I'd suggest a closed hat and an open hat. Maybe a crash here and there.

Your welcome to send the FLP. file to me and maybe I can make some changes. I wouldn't post it or anything :P

Atundra responds:

Hey thanks alot for the review man!

There are plenty of crashes throughout the song, and I did try to add percussion in at the start, but it didnt sound right to me so i must of just deleted it and completely forgot about percussion haha!

Thanks alot for the tips man, every lil bit helps me!

~ Escaping Limbo ~ [CAT] ~ Escaping Limbo ~ [CAT]

Awesome!

Awesome job!
Where do you get all those awesome trance/techno samples? They sound awesome!

Nexus 2.0 Look it up!

Thanks for reviewing Jnr1114!

PrTr: 07 With Heart and S PrTr: 07 With Heart and S

Amazing... Again!

The percussion was my favorite. I noticed in most of your songs, you have an awesome percussion sound. The choirs also sounded awesome. Almost like "Voices of Passion" from EWQL.
I recently bought EWQL Symphonic Orchestra but haven't been able to make anything because I did know I had to buy a 40$ ilok thingy with it. So know I have to wait longer!

Amazing work. Keep it up.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Hey Jnr, are you using the EWplay edition?

Ritz190 - It's My Destiny Ritz190 - It's My Destiny

Drums

Are way to loud. Can't barely hear anything. . . Turn 'em way down.

Ritz190 responds:

hm...sounds fine to me...but i guess that's just me. perhaps your speakers are just up too loud or something. eh, whatever. thanks for the review i guess even though you didn't weigh in on anything positive.

Those Who Worship Power Those Who Worship Power

This is awesome

Some is good shit.
What did you use to record? I can't get a good sound for metal. . .
Also, what about the drums?

~ Pirates of the Trance~ [CAT] ~ Pirates of the Trance~ [CAT]

Haha!

I love it! All I would suggest is turn down that trance lead around 0:19 and 0:55 but that is it.

I am so sending this to all my friends :D

5/5

Catstuffer responds:

It is a bit loud isn't it... I found myself increasing the levels on almost all tracks for this song because I was having balancing issues :S lol,

Thanks for the review :D

~ Jump to the Beat ~ [CAT] ~ Jump to the Beat ~ [CAT]

Awesome

Again, an awesome beat.
All your music is amazing.

4/5

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks again Jnr. Keep up the good work yourself. Send me a message when you post a song!

Thanks for your review :D

Pentercle Pentercle

It was good until 0:36

The intro was good. But when it got to 0:35, it was a little weird. When it hit 1:15 it got better.

So some good, and some bad.
3/5
2.64 / 5.00 (+ 0.041)

Mark of the Owned Mark of the Owned

Good but repetitive

Most new people are repetitive. A good idea is too move the notes a bit after 2 riff unless you wanna change the whole riff. Once it replays over 4 times, it bores the hell out of people.
I'd say the song could be about 2:30 if it wasn't repetitive. I like the drum beats. There cool. You got off the right foot on the first part. How it is plain then the drums come in. That is a decent way to start a song.

Nice job. 3/5
3.59 / 5.00 (- 0.41)

~ Midnight Rave 2 ~ [CAT] ~ Midnight Rave 2 ~ [CAT]

Again. . .Awesome!

Dude, your so good at trance. . . I love all your trance songs.
And you always get a good piano sound for using FL Keys. Or is that what you use?
My favorite part was at 1:36
Awesome job. it moves all over the place! SWEET.
3.68 / 5.00 (+ 0.032)

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks, yea, I like 1:36 too.

Yes I do just use FL Keys for piano but with 3 or 4 added effects.

Glad you like it.